SolanoExpress is managed by the Solano Transportation Authority and provides express intercity bus service throughout Solano County. Individual routes are operated by Fairfield and Suisun Transit (FAST) and Solano County Transit (SolTrans).
IT’S EASY—CONVENIENCE, COST AND COMFORT.
Convenience: SolanoExpress offers high-frequency peak service at morning and evening commute hours. Our routes serve BART, SF Bay Ferry and Amtrak. Our buses use the HOV lanes to avoid congestion as much as possible.
Cost: SolanoExpress fares make it an affordable alternative to driving. You can pay your fare with Clipper for even easier access!
Comfort: Our buses are spacious and comfortable to ensure a relaxing ride. Take the stress out of your commute— do some work, listen to music or just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Want to learn more? Call our Solano Mobility Call Center today at: 800-535-6883.
February 10, 2022
To clarify on the Daily Republic’s February 6, 2022 article “FAST Blue and Green express bus lines to be suspended at month’s end,” Fairfield and Suisun Transit (FAST) and the Solano Transportation Authority (STA) have issued a LIMITED suspension of a FEW selected bus runs.
The Green Express and Blue Line will continue to operate; however, due to equipment and driver shortages, service on these lines will be reduced. The temporary suspensions are ONLY on the following runs:
- Green Express:
- 4:10am departures from Suisun Amtrak Station
- 5:40am departures from Fairfield Transportation Center
- 5:11am, 6:26am, 7:10am departures from El Cerrito del Norte BART
- 3:10pm and 5:00pm departures from Fairfield Transportation Center
- 4:01pm and 5:48pm departures from El Cerrito del Norte BART
- Blue Line:
- 6:20am departures from Fairfield Transportation Center to Sacramento
- 7:42am departures from Vacaville Transportation Center to Walnut Creek BART
- 7:58am departures from Sacramento to Fairfield Transportation Center
- 9:00am departures from Walnut Creek BART to Dixon Park & Ride
- 4:25pm departures from Vacaville Transportation Center to Walnut Creek BART
- 5:40pm departures from Walnut Creek BART to Dixon Park and Ride
The suspensions will take effect on Feb 28, 2022. All other scheduled runs of the Blue Line and Green Express will continue to operate. For questions regarding the proposed service reductions and the updated service schedule, please contact Solano Mobility at 800-535-6883.
Effective: October 4, 2021 New “2 FOR 1” TransitPass Incentives
To welcome back existing riders and to encourage new riders to try one or more of the four SolanoExpress routes, the STA is offering through its Solano Mobility Program Call Center a 2 For 1 incentive. Beginning on October 4th, anyone working or living in Solano County is eligible and the 2 For 1 deal is available for all four SolanoExpress Lines (Blue, Green Express, Red, and Yellow). Just buy 1 monthly or daily pass, and your 2nd pass is FREE. This is a limited-time offer and some restrictions apply. Please visit solanomobility.org or call 800-535-6683 for more information or to sign up.
Effective August 1, 2021:
- Sacramento to Walnut Creek BART, stops in Fairfield, Vacaville, Dixon, and UC Davis
- Suisun City/Fairfield to El Cerrito Del Norte BART
- Suisun City to El Cerrito Del Norte BART, stops in Fairfield and Vallejo
- Vallejo to Walnut Creek BART, stops in Benicia and limited Sun Valley Mall area
Walnut Creek Stop Details
- All SolanoExpress routes will require passengers to wear facial coverings.
- Fare collection on all SolanoExpress routes will resume. For reference, the SolanoExpress fares can be found below.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact Brandon Thomson, STA Transit Mobility Coordinator, at email@example.com.