Date: April 11, 2022
District: Four – Oakland
Contact: Vince Jacala
Phone: (510) 385-7069
I-80/I-680/SR-12 Interchange Project-Fairfield
SB I-680 Connector and Green Valley Road Exit From Eastbound I-80
Closed Overnight During Two Consecutive Nights
Closures Start 7:00 PM Tuesday, April 12, 2022
SOLANO COUNTY – As part of the I-80/I-680/SR-12 Interchange Project in Fairfield, Caltrans has scheduled two consecutive nights of overnight closures of the eastbound (EB) I-80 Green Valley Road Exit, the EB I-80 connector ramp to southbound (SB) I-680 and the eastbound SR-12 connector to eastbound I-80.
Caltrans will close the EB I-80 Green Valley Road Exit on Tuesday, April 12 and Wednesday, April 13 at 7:00 PM both nights until 5:00 AM the following mornings.
The EB I-80 connector to southbound I-680 will be closed Tuesday, April 12 and Wednesday, April 13 at 8:00 PM both nights until 4:00 AM the following mornings.
The eastbound SR-12 connector to eastbound I-80 will also be closed on Tuesday, April 12 and Wednesday, April 13 at 8:00 PM both nights until 5:00 AM the following mornings.
Caltrans continues construction of transition lanes at the I-80/I-680/SR-12 Interchange. Detours will be clearly marked. All work is weather- permitting.
EB I-80 Green Valley Road Exit-Detour Route:
• Continue on EB I-80 past the Green Valley Road exit.
• From EB I-80, take the Suisun Valley Road exit
• Make an immediate right onto Pittman Road.
• Continue on Pittman Road.
• Right onto Cordelia Road.
• Then Right on Lopes Road.
• Continue on Lopes Road until it becomes Green Valley Road.
EB I-80 Connector to SB I-680 CLOSURE-Detour Route:
• Continue on EB I-80 past the SB I-680 connector exit.
• Exit EB I-80 at Chadbourne Road.
• Left on Chadbourne Road.
• Continue on Chadbourne Road over the overcrossing.
• Left onto WB I-80 from Chadbourne Road.
• Continue on WB I-80.
• From WB I-80, exit onto SB I-680.
For 24/7 traffic updates, go to 511.org: https://twitter.com/511SFBay You can also get real-time information on all State Highways in California on our Caltrans Quick Map: http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/
Please be #WorkZoneAlert
Or follow Caltrans on Twitter at https://twitter.com/CaltransD4